Mont Blanc CAD-713: new compact programmable amplifier for terrestrial and satellite TV
Introducing our new Mont Blanc CAD-713 compact programmable terrestrial and satellite TV amplifier. A device that digitally filters, converts and equalizes DVB-T / T2 channels, with high selectivity filtering. In addition, its built-in high-performance amplifier allows it to be used in medium to small buildings.
We update our Mont Blanc product range with a new compact programmable amplifier for terrestrial and satellite TV. The Mont Blanc CAD-713 model digitally filters, converts and equalizes DVB-T / T2 channels, with high selectivity filtering.
At the same time, the built-in high-performance amplifier allows it to be used in medium-sized or small buildings, facilitating its start-up in narrow spaces or those with difficult access thanks to its reduced size: without compromising its power and functionalities, we have achieved a product of great manageability and ease of installation, all at a more competitive price. Also, thanks to its ground input level reading, no field meter is needed.
Finally, Mont Blanc CAD-713 amplifies a satellite polarity in broadband.
Its great advantages make it a very competitive device:
- 5-input amplifier, with automatic channel scan.
- FOS LTE700 filters.
- Filters, converts and digitally equalizes DVB-T / T2 channels.
- High selectivity filters with AGC for 64 channels, converts up to 32 individual channels.
- Ground input level reading, so no field meter needed.
- Wideband SAT amplification with polarity selection.
- It has two outputs, one for terrestrial and the other for terrestrial plus satellite.
- Simple configuration: quick and automatic commissioning.
- Zamak chassis.
- Direct programming thanks to its 24-digit LCD screen.
Three decades as a world leader in the sector are embodied in a technologically advanced device, simple to use, intuitive, intelligent and versatile. And most importantly: designed to facilitate the installer's work. Turn it on, program it, and go! As simple as that.
Any questions? Please contact us. We will be happy to help you.