ACCURO: an 'IP brain' reaching every room of the hospital
ACCURO is installed over IP networks with no intermediate elements needed. It is ready to be integrated with any third-party IP and future systems that make use of ACCURO.
It’s configuration guarantees the transmission of warnings to the healthcare team, whether they come from a patient’s request (by pressing a button) or from other types of sensors: windows, doors, thermostats, presence, intrusion, etc., as well as from sensors adapted for people with reduced mobility.
EXAMPLE OF A STANDARD ROOM WITH AUDIO
- Non-audio and audio-equipped systems are inter-compatible and can be mixed (e.g. rooms with audio, and boxes and communal bathrooms without audio).
- Differentiated priority levels for alarms.
- Real-time monitoring and management of alarms and events (via the ACCUROviewer).
- Automatic and sequential call scaling.
- Types of call: calls to nursing teams, code-blue calls (calls to medical teams), as well as indication of presence of health staff and presence of auxiliaries.
📝 Download here more information about elements and architecture.
Are you interested in our products and solutions?